Well, tomorrow morning I will be sending FIVE kids out the door for a full day of school.
This was not the original plan (I was only going to send 3 full day) but the school they got into has preschool full day. Not my first choice, but really our only option at the moment.
And so, with very little notice, I will have no little voices around me during the day.
OH MY!
I am not sure what to say and I am SURE that I will be crying as I leave that school. And I am NOT a crier!
We finally found out at 4pm on Friday where our kids were headed. And as always, God is completely in charge and it is a good fit for our family, an option we didn't even know was there. So no Montessori this year, but we are 100% okay with that!
SO look for a cute first day of school picture for tomorrow!!! 3 in uniforms! (When T tried on his uniform yesterday he said "Wow, this makes me feel grown up! I feel like I am.....11 years old!)
They are all asleep, but I wonder if I will be able to fall asleep? :)
Oh yes K and I are getting breakfast ALONE once we drop them off. A luxury we have not had in over 7 years (well, without having to think how much the babysitter was costing us.)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Shelley! I can't believe you are going to have all 5 kids in school all day. Is it 5 days a week too?? What are you going to do with yourself? :)
Oh my, I can imagine how much you will miss them. I am sure they will have a great time at school thou. Poor mama.
Have fun kids! School rocks!
I don't think you ease into anything shell!!! most of us ease into that last one going to school. ha! But I think you will enjoy it soon enough and especially as you start your new church and have so much to do!!! Can't wait to see the picture!
Post a Comment