Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Here they are!
Off to school!
The boys all walked in like they have always gone there.
A did SO well at first, walked in, hung her stuff up.....but then I had to leave her crying!
I cried all the way down the hall. In the car. To my mom on the phone.
It was SO hard to leave her!!! But no call yet, so I am guessing she calmed down and is loving it.

Only 4 more hours till I pick them up!!

4 comments:

Khara Brooks said...

Is she in Kindergarten already?

They all look very cute.

Life in the Bend said...

I love that they're holding hands in this photo - so cute!

Lisa said...

Wow, that is a gang! I don't remember seeing your 365 before so I had to check you out! Enjoy your"free" time!

darci said...

oh my! they are so cute!