
Happy Easter!
I can't believe the weekend is over already!
I can't believe we move in 18 days!
I can't believe our house inspection took over FOUR AND A HALF HOURS!!!! I am not kidding. He FINALLY left at 5:38pm on Friday, I jumped in a FREEZING cold shower (they had just used all the hot water to fill the tup to check the jets!), through the kids in the car and was only 10 minutes late to our churches sedar meal. Oh it makes me tired just thinking about it! :)
Oh it is 7:39am and I have a million other things to do!!!
2 comments:
They used hot water to check the jets? What, did the inspector take a bath while he was there? Goodness!
HOORAY! So glad to see that you have sold (almost!) your house and you are moving! That is such great news! Praise God for that :-)
We are signing our papers over the weekend, but our buyers have more time to sign. Blech, I cannot wait for this move to be over finally!
:-)
here is our new website, well, the temp page...
http://voyagecommunity.org
Happy weekend!
Melissa
Post a Comment