Here's something to blog about. How about a photo tour of your house? I remember seeing an exterior photo of it and loving it, and wondering what the inside looked like. :)
I was expecting your laundry pile to be bigger for having 7 people in your family. We easily match your laundry pile, and we only have 4. Though one has acid reflux, so he and I go through many outfits a day.
8 comments:
you are so funny!!! who else could make a laundry pile so fun!!! love it!
Here's something to blog about. How about a photo tour of your house? I remember seeing an exterior photo of it and loving it, and wondering what the inside looked like. :)
I was expecting your laundry pile to be bigger for having 7 people in your family. We easily match your laundry pile, and we only have 4. Though one has acid reflux, so he and I go through many outfits a day.
that is 3 days worth. not sure if that is a lot of a little.....
i like the idea shana! maybe i should do a house tour!
See, that's all we need her in blogimgland - cute kids doing funny stuff. ;)
My pile for some reason is all pink.
Love it! I have really big piles here if they want to jump higher!
I want to live at your house!
LOVE THESE!!!!!
Post a Comment