Friday, August 14, 2009

So there is a bat in my house.

Yup a bat.

K and some friend screamed last night as it flew by. I thought they were making it up. They tore apart our family room, looking for it. Found nothing.

So K is gone tonight and I walked into the kitchen to get some ice cream and turned around and it flew in! Then flew out.

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

I am glad I am not super scared of things! If I am dead of rabies tomorrow, y'all will know why!

:)

Good night! and any ideas how to catch it? when we can't find it?

3 comments:

sara said...

glad it is you and not me! I'd be outta that house!!!!

shell said...

remember when steve had to come get the bird out of our screened porch when keith was gone? man, if you still lived across the street.......
the big question is, do i try to get the bat out, or do i chase it with my camera for a 365 picture? :)

Anonymous said...

Put a bat house up in the house. Gross!